Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let's get physical (Yes I did just make an Olivia Newton-John reference)

The Workout:
Vigorous walking for a mile. I'm trying to work my way up to jogging, so I jogged a little. Just gradually building my endurance! 60 crunches, 60 side-to-side crunches, and 10 burning crunches (that's not an official name, I just made it up. Ha...You pull into the crunch and hold it for ten seconds). Then, 20 forward lunges and 20 backward lunges. Which brings me to my next point:
lun/ges: Latin- legamus noodleyas; The maker of the noodle legs; the giver of the constant dead leg feeling; totally ballin' exercise
I am going to figure out some sort of schedule for focusing on specific muscles areas (legs, arms, abs). I'm thinking I might do abs every day, because ab workouts are fun and I love them. If any of you have any suggestions, leave a comment!

Coming soon: Food for thought... Email us or facebook message us some of your favorite healthy snacks, we'll try as many as we can, and we'll post our faves on the blog! Email: kateandamyblog@gmail.com

The response to this has been overwhelming! The more people that read this blog, the more we get motivated. Thanks for being there for us!

For His glory,
K

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    Its really good to work your abs out everyday, so go for it! They are the only muscles that recover fast enough to do that! Try to alternate arms and legs though, they need a day in between to recover! So excited for ya'll, keep it up! :)
    ~Amber Lee

    ReplyDelete