Thursday, February 3, 2011

day two....EARLY morning

Good morning everyone! It was definitely a little bit harder to wake up this morning. But once again, we were up and att'em this morning! Just got done working out not too long ago.. I walked a mile on the treadmill and did some rotations on the machines Having oatmeal and grapes with orange juice this morning for breakfast.

So far, I've been staying under my calories. I think I've decided instead of having a strict diet, I'm just going to watch what I eat and count my calories. But I'm not going to be beating myself up over the calories. I've definitely been staying under 1400 calories a day. But if I go over, I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

I've already learned that if you set yourself up for failure, you're going to fail. Meaning, if you beat yourself up over not getting your diet exactly right, you're just going to make yourself feel bad and in my world, that would mean me finding the greasiest piece of food and eating it.. saying "well what's the use? I can't do this anyway." And THAT my friends, is Satan. Telling us that we aren't good enough. Telling us that we can't actually do this or keep all of this up. It sure is a good thing that our God TRUMPS Satan!! and through our God, ANYTHING is possible! Man, I get chills just saying that!

Continue to pray for us. Continue to pray that we won't let Satan get the best of us. We truly appreciate ALL of you!

Peace & love,
A

1 comment:

  1. Defeating the voice of impossible!!!

    Feel the empowerment of overcoming the things you NEVER thought you'd be able to overcome.

    He is good!!! You can do this girl!

    You just tell Satan - I did it 3 days, I can do it some more!

    ReplyDelete