Wednesday, February 2, 2011

early morning

Well good morning friends! Kate and I started our morning at 5:00 with a work out. We walked over [in the freeeeezing cold] to our apartment's work out room. I am so thankful we have that. I think it's going to be a great help! It's definitely cheaper & more convenient than joining a gym! We worked out for a good 30 minutes or so.. [baby steps] I did three miles on the bike, a half a mile on the treadmill (would have done more but the second treadmill wasn't working right), and some rotations on the ab machine.

Honestly, I'm just impressed that I got myself out of bed this morning. 4:45 came SUPER early. But it was worth it. Now I have plenty of time to sit, eat breakfast (apple & cinnamon oatmeal and orange juice) and watch some Saved by the Bell.

Well, the first (and second) day is usually the easiest... so continue to pray that we can keep this up! Because the third day, tomorrow, will be hard. Love you guys!

Peace & love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment