Thursday, February 17, 2011

17 short days

Well everybody.. it's officially been two weeks (and two days) since I've started this new change. I told myself in the beginning that when two weeks hit and I hadn't "cheated" on my diet, that I would reward myself with a day of shopping. When I started, I thought "two weeks is going to take forever." Well the two week mark hit and I didn't even realize it til two days later! That's a great thing. & I just so happen to be going to El Dorado this weekend to go shopping with my sister! So I WILL be rewarding myself this weekend. Can't decide if I'm going to reward myself with clothes or food yet... to be determined.

Surprisingly, I've been enjoying all of this. I'm all about projects. I'm always looking for some new project to start on. And this is my project. And if you don't know me, when I come up with a project or idea, I take it and run with it. I'm fully committed to that project. So I think I've gone about this in the right way.

Weight Watchers has made this journey so much easier. There are so many resources it provides you with. It's the easiest diet to go on. Obviously, I highly recommend it.

Pleeeaaasseeee continue to pray for Kate and me. This week has been one of the hardest weeks to get my bum out of bed and go work out. I need more motivation and more energy.

Peace & love,
A

1 comment:

  1. Dieting rule #1: DON'T reward with food. Food is to survive and run our bodies. If we reward with food, it messes with our mental image of food (which we should be changing) and makes it harder to "get back on the wagon" Shop away girl!

    ReplyDelete