Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day one coming to an end

I realize this is my third blog post of the day and that I'm starting to look slightly obsessive. But I warned you in the beginning. So just learn to bear with me :)

You all know what I had for breakfast (oatmeal and orange juice). Here's what I had the rest of the day:
Lunch - Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettucine, spinach salad with fat-free italian dressing, and mandarin oranges
Snacks - 100 calorie pack Cheez-It Party mix and a granola bar with dark chocolate on it
Dinner - [my favorite meal for today]


scrambled eggs with turkey sausage, spinach and string mozzarella cheese with grapes on the side

Praying that tomorrow morning will be just as easy to wake up as it was this morning! Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement! We really do appreciate it.

Peace & love,
A

1 comment:

  1. me and audra had oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast too! too bad the rest of our day wasnt quite as healthy as yours was

    ReplyDelete