Tuesday, February 8, 2011

apologies for the delay

Well it sure has been a while since the last time I've posted!! Life has been busy!

First off, I'd like to thank all of you for all of the encouragement we've been getting! Seeing you all comment and sending us texts really motivates us to do even better!

YAY for Kate losing 4 pounds!! That is awesome. So far I haven't lost any, but I'm still working hard! Since life has been so crazy, my work outs haven't been as consistent! But I'm really hoping after this week is over with the snow and everything, I can get back to my routine.

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't disappeared or given up! Just been a busy couple of days. Continue to be praying for us. It's getting harder, for me anyway. My cravings are starting to kick in and it's taking someone physically telling me "NO" so I won't eat certain things. Sad, I know. But it's the truth. And the whole point to this thing is to be honest with ourselves and with each other.

Thanks again!
Peace and love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment