Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let it begin...KATE

Okay, so here it goes. Kate's first post on this shiny new blog designed by the overwhelmingly talented Amy. Where to start? First of all, I want everyone to know that this isn't because my self-confidence is at an all-time low. It's not. I'm actually more confident than I ever have been in my entire life. This is about being healthy and yeah, it wouldn't hurt to have a knockout bikini body this summer. 
So, friends, let the accountability begin. Here's my stats:

Age: 22
Height: 5'7"
Weight: I'm not telling just yet.. ha
Weight loss goal: 62 pounds (yes that's alot, but that isn't taking me down to anorexic looking- promise)
How: Weightwatchers diet and exercise (walking or jogging)

And of course, we cannot succeed without incentives, so if I can lose 15 pounds in the next 6 weeks, I am buying myself an iPhone 4 (yeah baby). 

In future posts, I'll be letting you know some specific things we're doing to be healthier with our eating and exercise. We'll try to both post separately and together and maybe even post pictures at some points along the way! Prayers and encouragement are welcome! Hope you enjoy our journey! 

For His glory,
K

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! There is a great site DWLZ.com with tons of WW info. The lady, Dotti us to be a ww leader, I used this site 11 years ago and lost 33 lbs in 4 months. I know you will succeed!

    ReplyDelete