Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring BREAK

Well, I have NOT fallen off the wagon. Spring break was a time full of fun and enjoying time with my mom in California. Amy and I did not count every weightwatchers point that week, but we definitely did not lose everything we've worked for! I haven't weighed in the past couple of weeks, but I plan on picking it back up this Sunday. The encouraging thing is that my weight loss outlook is so much better than it has been other times I've tried to lose weight. I understand that getting healthy is not a quick thing. It's a process and it takes discipline. However, when you have a tough week, beating yourself up only discourages you. Instead, you have to go "Yeah, I didn't do so well, but I am going to do better next week!" It sounds lame, but it really does help me!

More updates coming soon. Spring break just kinda got me out of the habit of blogging. I'll be back in action now! :-)

For His glory,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment