Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Plateaus

Yikes! I've been a little blog inactive lately. I'm terrible at blogging period. But I apologize for not staying on top of keeping everyone informed.
Last week I did not really lose any weight. The weekend kinda brought me down. It's okay though! I haven't fallen off the wagon. It's just making me work that much harder this week! I can already tell that this week is going better than last week! Just know that just because I hit a plateau one week doesn't mean I have given up. So don't give up on me either!
Lately, my stumbling block has been eating. Quantity not so much anymore, but quality gets me. I have a terrible sweet tooth! Please be praying. Encouragement is so appreciated!

For His glory,
K

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!!!!!! Next time I see both of you, you girls will be smokin (not that you weren't before) But I can't wait to see you, and see the difference!!! :D Love you girls. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete