Saturday, April 2, 2011

Long overdue weigh day!

Okay folks! It's been around 2-3 weeks since I last officially weighed in. I didn't expect to really lose anything over spring break, so this weight loss is kind of an accumulation over around three weeks:

Total weight loss goal: 62 pounds
Weight loss over the past 3 weeks: 3 pounds
Weight loss so far: 20 pounds
Weight loss to go: 42 pounds

If you didn't notice, I've officially lost 20 pounds! I can really tell a difference now and I am so excited! Amy and I took a break on the workouts this week to try to get over the California to Arkansas jet lag, but we'll be picking it back up next week! I'm sorry our blogs are few and far between lately. I think our deal is that we don't really want to bore you with daily updates. We'd rather get you results!

I'm kinda mad at myself for not taking a "before" pic, but I'm sure I can find a suitable one. I'll try to put up some pics soon! Love all of you!

For His glory,
K

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to say... We need pictures soon! (You could also find a picture from a time before you started as your "before" picture... since you forgot to take one).. I'm sure you ladies are looking stunning, and can't wait to see the change! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! Congratulations Kate! You look great. Keep up the good work. It was great to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete