Wednesday, March 9, 2011

beef. its what's for dinner.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted last! Life gets too crazy!

I want to share with you a couple of recipes! It's actually what Kate and I had for dinner tonight!

Cheeseburger & Fry casserole

Here's what you need:
1 lb lean ground beef
1 onion [if it's a large onion, only use half]
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom
1 can cheddar cheese soup
frozen french fries [we chose seasoned]

[these aren't all the ingredients...I started cooking before I took pictures]

Directions:

Brown the ground beef and add onions. 
[if you you need to drain, drain after everything is cooked]
Add cans of mushroom & cheddar soup.
Stir together.



Spread out the beef/mushroom/cheddar mixture into a pan


Add frozen french fries on top

Use french fry directions on how long to bake and at what temperature

Finished product!!

If you are doing Weight Watchers, it makes 6 servings and each serving is 7 points.


Now onto dessert....

Kate has mentioned that we like to make the "coke" cakes. Here's our favorite one so far:

Red Velvet

Here's what you need:
1 box of red velvet cake mix
12 oz of Diet Dr. Pepper
1 tub of lite cool whip


Mix together the cake mix and DDP
Bake with the directions on the box for what temp and how long
Let the cake cool and spread the cool whip on top.

This cake is SO SO SO good!!!

Hope you all enjoy the recipes!

P.S. I've lost one more pound! Making it 11 lbs total! AND I've been getting comments that people can tell I've been losing weight. That is so dang encouraging you just don't even know!!! Keep up the prayers, folks! These work outs and my will power aren't getting any better!!

Peace & love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment