Friday, May 27, 2011

Weight update

Hi there! Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the wagon! Today is the last day of school, and I have been scrambling around like crazy trying to make sure everything gets done! I haven't done too well with the workouts lately, but I have still been doing my best to eat healthy! I went to the doctor last week and talked to her about my weight loss. She was a fan of WeightWatchers and told me that working out actually helps motivate better eating, so if I'm feeling unmotivated or having a bad week, I need to up my workouts for motivation. Okay, so here's this week's totals!

Total weight loss goal: 60 pounds
Weight loss this week: 2 . 6 pounds
Weight loss so far: 28 pounds
Weight loss to go: 32 pounds

As you can see, I'm almost to the halfway mark! It's crazy to think I've lost that many pounds and yet I'm still not where I need to be! It's just a good reminder about how far I let myself go. I'm getting very close to coming clean about the specific weight I came from and what weight I'm at now. Maybe next weigh day I'll make the big reveal! :-)

For His glory,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment