Sunday, April 17, 2011

Before and During pics- Slow and steady

Yes, it has been awhile, and it is getting tough, but I'm still working hard. As promised, I have some before and during (I refuse to say after because I am nowhere near done!) pics! But first:


Total weight loss goal: 62 pounds
Weight loss this week: 2 pounds
Weight loss so far: 22 pounds
Weight loss to go: 40 pounds


Now for the pictures! I should have taken an official "before" pic, but I think I was just too ashamed of how I looked to even do it! So, I had to dig on facebook for a photo that would show how I looked before losing weight. This before pic was taken in August of last year, but it definitely shows where I was at the beginning of all of this.                  

It's hard to see changes in just day to day stuff, but I can look at these two pictures and see some changes! How encouraging! Keep praying!

For His glory,
K                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. KATE! You LOOK awesome! Wow! You need to be looking at those pictures and be SO proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Kate you look amazing!! You should be super proud!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete